The O’Dea Law Firm Promise
- We will give you an honest, straight forward assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of your case.
- We will answer all questions you have regarding the personal injury process.
- We will work diligently to obtain fair compensation for your injuries and other damages.
- We will strongly advocate for you.
- We will eliminate the stress of dealing with all involved insurance companies by requiring them to deal directly with us.
- We will resist the insurance companies attempts to make treatment decisions for you.
- We will make sure you are prepared for all litigation activities such as depositions, mediation, arbitration, and trial.
- We will keep you informed of all significant developments in your personal injury case.
- We will move your case forward in a timely manner.
A Personal Injury, Wrongful Death, and Insurance Claims Focused Law Firm
Richard O’Dea is a St. Paul personal injury lawyer. The firm practices exclusively in the areas of personal injury, wrongful death, and insurance claims in St. Paul, Minneapolis, throughout the greater Minnesota area, and western Wisconsin. Our representation is typically on a contingency fee basis meaning that you do not pay any fees to us unless we make a monetary recovery on your behalf. Our goal is to provide you with quality representation and guidance, and the personal attention you deserve, when dealing with the consequences of an accident-related injury or death. For a free consultation, contact Richard D. O’Dea now.
Over 27 years Richard D. O’Dea of O’Dea Law Firm, LLC. has handled hundreds of personal injury cases in the Twin Cities, and throughout Minnesota and Wisconsin. These case have involved automobile, motorcycle and trucking accidents, drunk driving and dram shop claims, no-fault benefits denials, uninsured and underinsured motorists, insurance coverage disputes, sexual abuse, work-related injuries, assault/battery, disability benefits, and medical and legal errors. In his earlier years of practice Rich also represented clients in the areas of family law, small business contract disputes, and appeals.
Extensive Civil Trial Law Experience
Mr. O’Dea has the experience and skill necessary to resolve your case either by way of settlement, arbitration, court trial or jury trial if necessary. He has an AV Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell, the highest rating pertaining to legal ability and ethical standards. Also, since 2005, on an annual basis, Mr. O’Dea has been designated a Minnesota Super Lawyer in the area of plaintiff’s personal injury. Super Lawyers is a national company that recognizes exceptional attorneys based upon peer nominations, experience, industry recognition and other factors. Less than 5% of the attorneys in Minnesota are nominated for the Super Lawyer title.
St. Paul Personal Injury Attorney Personally Involved In All Aspects Of Your Case
As a sole practitioner, Mr. O’Dea believes that one of the most important things he can offer his client is “hands on” representation meaning that he will be personally involved in all aspects of your case. When you call the O’Dea Law Firm, Mr. O’Dea is the one who will be taking or returning the call. If you have been injured by the fault of another, Mr. O’Dea will guide you through the complexities of the personal injury claims process. Call for a free consultation today.